Thursday, October 4, 2007

Bugatti Veyron

I live in a full service big high rise building by the water so one could imagine that there might be some high profile residents. There are a few small one bedroom places in the building (like mine), but there are also some sweet penthouses and 3+ bedroom places. A parking space most likely tied to one of those larger condos usually has something interesting parked in it. Typically I see a black Mercedes SLR. However to my plesant surprise when I arrived home last night the SLR had been replaced with a Bugatti Veyron.

When you are an extreme car enthusiast who is deep in the automotive industry you pretend not to be impressed by much. A Ferrari F430 or a Lamborghini Gallardo are an all too common sighting (especially when you live in Los Angeles). However there are certain vehicles that you can't deny the proper attention because you might not get the chance again. That is why when I spotted the Veyron, rather than first parking my car in my own parking spot, I pulled up next to it, grabbed my cell phone and snapped a few pictures. One guy drove by me while I was drooling and he just looked confused, most likley unaware of what sat before him as he drove by. Now I just have to catch the owner in the parking garage or elevator and beg him for a spin in the Veyron. I just want to hear it...

2 comments:

Sean Morris said...

I only saw an empty spot, so I don't think it actually existed. I think its a photoshop.

Mike M Images said...

my subaru is another one that does it right?