Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Future Responsibilities


The above picture was taken from the Cunningham Quill Architects' website. It is a photo of their project Holman Hall. Holman Hall happens to be the residence of my parental units. That means it will be the responsibility of my brother and myself to maintain in the future. It isn't so bad I guess... I just feel like I have a long way to go in investing and a lot to learn in order to be financially sound for the future responsibilities. I love the property though. Thankfully my parents also took my suggestion and put in a 25 yard lap pool, mostly for my enjoyment on my rare visits home. When I'm not there though the dogs make good use of it, well so does my mom and her aqua jogger (the parents aren't the swimmers, it’s just me).
More photos from Cunningham Quill can be found here:
http://www.cunninghamquill.com/pages/Project.aspx?PROJECT=66

1 comment:

Big Pappa said...

You have got to be kidding me. Who lives like that. That is so far out of my realm of understanding that I don't think I could ever grasp that. You weren't kidding, if that is something that you are expected to take over, yes you better have a significant bank roll. What did your parents do to make such a fine home for themselves?