Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Head


A friend of mine from Chicago recently informed me that he had a couple hats to send my way. He simply stated that he had somehow come into a large supply of hats that were like the Chicago version of the Wisconsin Cheese Head. Now I pictured a hot dog hat, due the popularity of wieners in Chicago. However, when I finally got the hats in the mail I opened the box to find two slices of pizza. They are in fact Chicago deep dish pizza hats. I have no idea what I am going to do with them. The dog though, found them extremely disturbing.

1 comment:

ytryeyre said...

Regarding the above mentioned diagram, true religion outlet it is kindly noted that the high heel shoes are not so simply classified, babyliss Pro for the high heel shoes nowadays incorporate several factors such as style, attributes, heels height and etc. The different combination will offer you sheer different feeling when wearing them. Honda Fairings That is maybe the reason why ladies are usually smitten by the high heels.