Friday, January 11, 2008

Modded Ferrari F430

Tonight I came home from the pool to find a Ferrari F430 parked in the space next to mine. Lately a Mercedes SL55 AMG had generally occupied the spot, but tonight the Italian stallion paid a visit. I couldn't help but notice the 483 hp 4.3L V8 powered sports car had a little body work. It was outfitted with some accessories from Ferrari tuner Novitec Rosso.


One of the Novitec Rosso sideskirts can be seen above. The wing and rear diffuser are also Novitec Rosso parts.

I chatted with the owner for a minute when he came down to head out. He said he had a lot more toys where this one came from. I then slowly walked away to the elevator just to get a earful of the beast trapped in the walls of the parking garage. It was music to my ears to hear the V8's tone reverberating from every direction.

No comments: