Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pink Miata


It may be hard to see from the picture, but the above image is of a pink Mazda Miata. I spotted it last night while driving home from gymnastics. There are not many things that make a statement quite like a pink Miata. I was curious as to the gender of the driver, but I was never next to them to catch a glance. If it is a girl that drives the car, there are not many straight guys that would want a ride. If it is a guy that drives the car then I think it is almost pretty certain they must be gay. It is one of those times you just have to accept the stereotype. I highly doubt a straight guy could comfortably drive a pink Miata.

There was a Top Gear Episode where Richard Hammond test drove a pink Nissan Micra. He put a paper bag over his head while driving through his hometown. He then proceeded to leave the car on the side of the road. A pink Miata fits in the exact same category as a pink Nissan Micra.

1 comment:

GTF said...

just happened upon this and would like to point out that I am a straight guy that drives a pink miata (no joke!)


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/Georgethefierce/normal/DSC_2968.jpg